Redmi is a budget-friendly smartphone line by Xiaomi. The optimized performance of the Redmi Note 10 Pro represents it as one of the top-selling smartphones by the brand.
Redmi Note 10 Pro:
The smartphone offers tremendous functionalities and features and a well-organized and decent design, starting with a reasonable price range. It provides a mandatory cable and a sim ejecting pin with it.
- The applications take less storage space, and battery-saving is comparatively reasonable.
- The device’s operating speed is fast, and its functionalities are easily understandable.
- Camera features provide colour-blended high-quality HDR pictures with decent filters available.
- Other specifications:
○ Starting from INR 15,999.
○ 64GB Internal Storage
○ Android 11 with MIUI 12
○ 16MP Front-Camera & 64MP Rear-Camera.
A bootloader is software in your android device capable of giving instructions for the functionality of your phone.
An unlocked bootloader represents the bootloader allowing the installation of only the software passing its security check.
READ | Cold Storage for Bitcoin
Ways to Unlock the bootloader in Redmi Note10 Pro:
- Go to the ‘ About Phone ‘ option in Settings.
- Click multiple times on the ‘ MIUI version ‘ and go to additional settings.
- Open ‘ developer’s option ‘ and enable the option ‘ OEM unlocking. ‘
- Click on ‘ Mi Account ‘ and log in to your Mi account. Make sure that the connections provided are from Mobile networks.
- After registering, it will take around seven days for the unlock.
- After the specified period, create a backup of your files and switch off the phone.
- Long press the power button and the volume down button to start the FastBoot process.
- Now connect the phone to the desktop through cable.
- Download the Mi Unlock Tool APK link from the web on the desktop and unzip it.
- Download and open an ‘ ADB Setup ‘ file and press any keyboard button multiple times to successfully connect the FastBoot on your phone.
- Open the ‘ Mi unlock Tool ‘ file to open the Mi unlock document.
- Login to your Mi Account and click on ‘ Unlock ‘ to start the unlocking process.
Switch on the phone as the bootloader is successfully unlocked.
Redmi Note 10 Pro is one of the most acknowledged smartphones in the Redmi line, providing a well-organized built-up with critical specifications and long battery life at a low cost.
Unlocking the bootloader provides essential benefits in a few easy steps.